- Musis Sacrum, Arnhem
- Wei-Wu-Ying Center, Kaohsiung, Taiwan
- Schouwburg de Lawei, Drachten
- Van Gogh museum, Amsterdam
- Pop venue Metropool, Hengelo,
- Boris Eifman Dance Palace, Saint Petersburg, Russia
- Koninklijk Theater Carré, Amsterdam
- Concert- en Congresgebouw De Doelen Rotterdam
- Topsporthal Landstede, Zwolle
- 'T Speelhuis in the Church of Our Lady, Helmond
that your theater
"A good theatre is a warm, lively venue for the audience to have a night out, a welcoming, inspiring performance space for artists and musicians and an efficient, safe workplace for technicians and others working in the theatre."
National Kaohsiung Center for the Arts (Weiwuying) has won this year's edition of the international Architizer A+Awards award for best building in the Cultural - Hall/Theatre category.
De Zeepziederij was realised in a former soap factory in the Belgian town Bree. Architect Ten Bras Westinga, in collaboration with Theateradvies, transformed the building into a professional theater with 350 seats and various public spaces. The theater has 25 lineshaft winches, a state of the art sound system and a lighting system with an infrastructure that is ready for a change to LED lighting: Ready for use, ready for the future.
Theateradvies has a close-knit team of broadly oriented professionals with experience in all aspects of theatres, museums and concert halls ranging from stage machinery to exploitation and from financial management to architecture. Theateradvies’ approach is always multi-disciplinary and with an eye for the daily routine within the theatre, thus specialization remains linked to practical concerns.